Lent 25: Taxes & Interac
Money's on the brain today. I'm working on the taxes. And I am thankful for (1) your Daddy, who is parenting you two while I crunch numbers and (2) that I actually enjoy crunching the numbers. I am old school, though. No computer program. Just paper and pencil. I kind of like it that way, since our taxes are relatively simple (plus I don't like spending money on tax programs). I am also thankful for my stay-at-home status, because it allows me to be an nice deduction for your Daddy's income tax form. This reality positively affects our return. :)
And here is another commercial that makes both your Daddy and I laugh: Interac - Be in the Black. I tried to upload it, but for some reason, couldn't. Anyway, I am thankful for Interac. It does keep our day-to-day spending in check.
And here is another commercial that makes both your Daddy and I laugh: Interac - Be in the Black. I tried to upload it, but for some reason, couldn't. Anyway, I am thankful for Interac. It does keep our day-to-day spending in check.