He Loves Me, Too!

During days when you wonder if God's benevolent eye is truly on you, it is good to be reminded that He does love you. Today I was encouraged by one of my daughter's Toddle Bible Songs. Often the music plays in the background, ignored by my conscious mind. But today, the CD was really speaking to me. I'll share the lyrics of "He Loves Me, Too!" with you. Hope it encourages you as well.

God sees the little sparrow fall,
It meets His tender view;
If God so loves the little birds,
I know He loves me, too.

He loves me, too,
He loves me, too,
I know He loves me, too!
Because He loves the little things,
I know He loves me, too.

He paints the lilies in the field,
Adds perfume to each bell;
If He so loves the little flowers,
I know He loves me well.

He loves me, too,
He loves me, too,
I know He loves me, too!
Because He loves the little things,
I know He loves me, too.

God made the little birds and flowers,
And all things big and small;
He'll not forget His little ones,
I know He loves us all.

He loves me, too,
He loves me, too,
I know He loves me, too!
Because He loves the little things,
I know He loves me, too.

(Written by Maria Straub, based on Matthew 6:25-34)

Popular posts from this blog

Is God Good?

Daunting {But Not Impossible}

Banking in the Now