Spiritual Mothers
I rang the doorbell of the suburban bungalow. Sparkling blue eyes and a familiar smile greeted me at the door.
“Rain! Come on in. It is so good to see you!”
“You too, Dianne. I love coming to your place.”
“I have tea waiting in the prayer room. Come join me as soon as you shed your things.”
I hung my jacket and purse on the hook in the hallway and followed Dianne to the back of her house...
Please join me at Our Journey Home for my monthly contribution to Family Friday. Thank you for your support! And thank you Dianne for granting me the privilege to share part of your story.
“Rain! Come on in. It is so good to see you!”
“You too, Dianne. I love coming to your place.”
“I have tea waiting in the prayer room. Come join me as soon as you shed your things.”
I hung my jacket and purse on the hook in the hallway and followed Dianne to the back of her house...
Please join me at Our Journey Home for my monthly contribution to Family Friday. Thank you for your support! And thank you Dianne for granting me the privilege to share part of your story.
