Questions. So Many...
Should I sell cherished, sentimental, hardly-worn clothing and jewelry and give the money to the poor?
Should I let go of dreams of a brand-new kitchen and complete a low-cost, "just paint the cupboards" renovation to free up funds for developmental projects in third-world countries?
Should I adopt international children to address the call to look after orphans and widows?
Should I sell my spacious home and move to a more humble abode so I can be less in debt and more free to give?
Should I stop purchasing Christmas gifts for my family so I can gift others overseas with farm animals or clean running water so necessary for their survival?
Too many questions. I'm scared of the answers. But I must ask regardless.
Should I let go of dreams of a brand-new kitchen and complete a low-cost, "just paint the cupboards" renovation to free up funds for developmental projects in third-world countries?
Should I adopt international children to address the call to look after orphans and widows?
Should I sell my spacious home and move to a more humble abode so I can be less in debt and more free to give?
Should I stop purchasing Christmas gifts for my family so I can gift others overseas with farm animals or clean running water so necessary for their survival?
Too many questions. I'm scared of the answers. But I must ask regardless.