The Gift of Prayer
Loving God,
I ask You to give Rain complete knowledge of Your will and to give her spiritual wisdom and understanding. Then the way she lives will always honor and please You, the Lord, and her life will produce every kind of good fruit. All the while, she will grow as she learns to know You better and better.
I also pray that she will be strengthened with all Your glorious power so she will have all the endurance and patience she needs. May she be filled with joy, always thanking You, the Father. You have enabled her to share in the inheritance that belongs to Your people, who live in the light.
(Colossians 1:9-12 NLT)
AMEN
Thank you B. :)
I ask You to give Rain complete knowledge of Your will and to give her spiritual wisdom and understanding. Then the way she lives will always honor and please You, the Lord, and her life will produce every kind of good fruit. All the while, she will grow as she learns to know You better and better.
I also pray that she will be strengthened with all Your glorious power so she will have all the endurance and patience she needs. May she be filled with joy, always thanking You, the Father. You have enabled her to share in the inheritance that belongs to Your people, who live in the light.
(Colossians 1:9-12 NLT)
AMEN
Thank you B. :)