Thankfulness #9: This Moment
Dear God,
Thank you for this moment. The breeze is pleasant. The sound of birds surround me. And it is quiet. I'm out here on the deck, with a strong cup of tea and a delectable peanut butter cookie. My children are sleeping. All is well. Forgive me for the times I have complained about this place. Help me to use your material blessings for your glory and honor.
In Your Grip,
Forever,
Rain
Thank you for this moment. The breeze is pleasant. The sound of birds surround me. And it is quiet. I'm out here on the deck, with a strong cup of tea and a delectable peanut butter cookie. My children are sleeping. All is well. Forgive me for the times I have complained about this place. Help me to use your material blessings for your glory and honor.
In Your Grip,
Forever,
Rain