I Voted for the Losers


What a Canadian Federal Election! Refreshing, actually!
  1. Canada elected a Conservative majority. Even though I didn't vote "Blue", I am thrilled that the results are different this time around. I am looking forward to political stability. Or so I hope!
  2. For the first time in Canadian history, the New Democrat Party is the official oppostion. Amazing! Interestingly enough, the Conservatives and NDP are polar opposites on many issues. This indicates that our country is split in its views. Great show for Jack Layton! We have a good looking man moving into Stornoway.
  3. The Green Party may actually have a seat! Way to go Elizabeth May!
  4. The Bloc Quebecois - HA! Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Gilles Duceppe! I find it absolutely RIDICULOUS that we have a federal party that has a blatant agenda to separate from confederation.
  5. I voted for the losers. Michael Ignatieff should resign.

Popular posts from this blog

Is God Good?

Daunting {But Not Impossible}

Banking in the Now