The News
Why do I even listen to the news?
Terror attacks in Mumbai, India.
Political unrest in Thailand.
Markets are tanking.
"Do not call lists" do not work.
Environment is falling apart.
A building collapsed in Montreal.
All of this bad news reminds me of an excerpt from Jack Johnson's song "The News": Why don't the newscasters cry when they read about people who die? At least they could be decent enough to put just a tear in their eyes.
*sigh*
I am going to watch my daughter sleep for a moment. Her life is at peace right now. Thank God.
Terror attacks in Mumbai, India.
Political unrest in Thailand.
Markets are tanking.
"Do not call lists" do not work.
Environment is falling apart.
A building collapsed in Montreal.
All of this bad news reminds me of an excerpt from Jack Johnson's song "The News": Why don't the newscasters cry when they read about people who die? At least they could be decent enough to put just a tear in their eyes.
*sigh*
I am going to watch my daughter sleep for a moment. Her life is at peace right now. Thank God.