My Dear Little Noble Princess

"You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed."
Psalm 139:15-16
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed."
Psalm 139:15-16
My Dear Little Noble Princess,
I love you, more than words can describe. Your Daddy and I are thrilled that you came into our lives. You bring joy and laughter in our home. You remind us to appreciate the simple things in life. Thank you.
I praise God that He watched and protected you while your were being formed in my womb. I thank Him that He knows the beautiful and dark moments in your life to come. I pray that you will sense His presence early on in your life. It is our desire that you choose to follow Christ with your whole heart. We pray that our lives will encourage your spiritual development.
I pray that you will grow up to be physically healthy. I understand that there will be times that you will get sick. Yet, I ask the Lord to strengthen your immune system to fight against disease. In addition, I pray that you will be proactive in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I pray that God will grant your Daddy and I wisdom in being positive role models in that regard.
I pray that you will be emotionally strong. May your life be filled with His grace, peace, and joy. May you believe that you are BEAUTIFUL, inside and out. May you be delivered from the spirit of fear that often rules my life.
I pray that you will have the motivation and intellect to pursue your passions. May God bless you with His wisdom and knowledge to become what you were designed to be. I pray that your Daddy and I will be supportive of your dreams, especially when they are different from what we envisioned for your life.
Lastly, I pray that your life will be filled with people who truly love you for who you are and not for who they want you to become. If you are to be married, I pray that your husband will love you dearly, just like your Daddy loves me.
I love you my Little Noble Princess. May your be true to who you are. May you be protected by God. May you fight for the people you love. And may God continue to smile upon you.
Love,
Your Mommy