Happy Thoughts

I just returned from a spring walk. I love going for walks. I enjoy pushing the stroller while humming melodies to my daughter. She silently observes everything while she listens. Plus, she gives me her million dollar smile when I stop to look at her. All the day-to-day stresses that I am coping with float away on the fragrant breeze that fills the air.

As I sit here, she is down for her afternoon nap. Happy babbling sounds fill her room. Who knows what she is saying? One day I will know. But for now, this sounds really nice.

I received an e-mail from my husband. Made me smile. We do not e-mail each other often, but when we do, it is simple but heartfelt. "We have a COOL family," he writes. I agree. We do. Him, me, and her.

Popular posts from this blog

Is God Good?

Daunting {But Not Impossible}

Banking in the Now