Random Drops of Rain

My mind is submerged with random thoughts, whirling around in a sea of contemplation. I need to open the floodgates for a moment:
I've joined THEM. I finally stopped procrastinating and started a Moms Group with several women from my church. I have been encouraged by the response, though at times, I don't know what the heck I'm doing! I guess I really haven't thought of joining a Moms Group in the past (obviously!). Now I'm hosting it. :)
Boys, stop fighting, or Mommy's coming. The "boys" in Ottawa can't get along on Parliament Hill. The Governor General is cutting short her European tour to settle affairs. I wonder if she regrets the day Stephen Harper became Prime Minister. I really don't know what to think of this mess.
Following your dreams. I have been reading the Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. Very interesting. It is a fable about following your dreams. The storyline has made me think of my dreams, many of which have been fulfilled. Yet, I have other dreams that I often shrug off as being too difficult to achieve, either due to impracticability or high probability of failure. Will I regret this someday?
You gotta try the rocks! I have the most amazing massage therapist. Not only is she adept at working out the kinks in my back, but she serves as one of my unofficial counsellors. Plus, this week, she used hot rocks on my back with lavender and mandarin essential oils. Ohhh, it was heavenly.
Grandparents are fabulous. Our daughter is blessed to have two sets of wonderful grandparents. They adore our daughter and often give us compliments on our good parenting. Even though we would like to take credit for her good behaviour, we really can't. She is just one amazing girl and we are blessed to her parents.
I've joined THEM. I finally stopped procrastinating and started a Moms Group with several women from my church. I have been encouraged by the response, though at times, I don't know what the heck I'm doing! I guess I really haven't thought of joining a Moms Group in the past (obviously!). Now I'm hosting it. :)
Boys, stop fighting, or Mommy's coming. The "boys" in Ottawa can't get along on Parliament Hill. The Governor General is cutting short her European tour to settle affairs. I wonder if she regrets the day Stephen Harper became Prime Minister. I really don't know what to think of this mess.
Following your dreams. I have been reading the Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. Very interesting. It is a fable about following your dreams. The storyline has made me think of my dreams, many of which have been fulfilled. Yet, I have other dreams that I often shrug off as being too difficult to achieve, either due to impracticability or high probability of failure. Will I regret this someday?
You gotta try the rocks! I have the most amazing massage therapist. Not only is she adept at working out the kinks in my back, but she serves as one of my unofficial counsellors. Plus, this week, she used hot rocks on my back with lavender and mandarin essential oils. Ohhh, it was heavenly.
Grandparents are fabulous. Our daughter is blessed to have two sets of wonderful grandparents. They adore our daughter and often give us compliments on our good parenting. Even though we would like to take credit for her good behaviour, we really can't. She is just one amazing girl and we are blessed to her parents.
I'm tired... gotta sleep.