Radical Mothering
I had an unexpected start to the new year.
After our little family’s Christmas/New Year’s celebration, I picked up the book Radical by David Platt and started perusing its pages. I don’t know what I was expecting. Relaxing, light reading before settling in for the night? More of the “same-old, same-old” Christian non-fiction? Well, definitely not gut-wrenching, challenging “Wake-up Rain” thoughts...
Please join me at Our Journey Home to read the rest of my monthly post for Family Friday. Your support is appreciated!
After our little family’s Christmas/New Year’s celebration, I picked up the book Radical by David Platt and started perusing its pages. I don’t know what I was expecting. Relaxing, light reading before settling in for the night? More of the “same-old, same-old” Christian non-fiction? Well, definitely not gut-wrenching, challenging “Wake-up Rain” thoughts...
Please join me at Our Journey Home to read the rest of my monthly post for Family Friday. Your support is appreciated!
