Thankfulness #2: Disillusionment

Disappointment. I struggle with wallowing deep in regret. I believe it is a product of my perfectionist leanings. I set a standard. No one can really attain it. Not even me.

Let me illuminate my struggles with an example. My dishwasher. My semi-annoying dishwasher.

The tale of my new dishwasher begins simply but through tragic twists and turns ends up to be a mini-tragedy. In numbered-list fashion, I recount the tale.

1. My husband and I walk into a famous furniture store in our previous urban dwelling. Due to lack of time and little baby boy who needed his Mommy to feed him, our transaction is short and to the point. Dishwasher needed. Reputable brand. Quiet. White. Build-in. We receive the specs. We are satisfied. We pay the price. We leave the store.

2. Dishwasher is delivered to our new home. Installer arrives. He calls me with bad news. Dishwasher has a huge "bowling ball" size dent in it. And it is stainless steel.

3. We return the dishwasher. And ask for some monetary compensation. Credit received. Correct dishwasher re-ordered.

4. New dishwasher arrives and is installed. We notice it has a pull latch. A month later the front panel of the dishwasher begins to come off. We analyze the specifications. Guess what?!? Wrong dishwasher.

5. We return the dishwasher. And ask for free installation. Installation received. Correct dishwasher re-ordered.

6. New dishwasher arrives and is installed. We notice it is much smaller in depth than our previous one. And the glassware isn't cleaned to our standard. We analyse the specifications. Guess what... Right dishwasher. *sigh*

7. We could argue, fight, and try to wrangle the company into giving us a better dishwasher. But we will not. Too much stress. And it is partially our fault. We didn't do much research into a dishwasher. We assumed. We assumed certain standards and certain dimensions. We assumed our salesperson was doing a good job in selling us a GREAT product. We should have known better. After all, we know what assuming does. It makes a "donkey" out of u and me.

I am thankful for disappointment. More specifically, I am thankful for disillusionment. Alanis Morissette mentions it in her list of atypical items of thanks. Oswald Chambers discusses it at length. Consider this quotation from the devotional inspired by him, My Utmost for His Highest:

Disillusionment means having no more misconceptions, false impressions, and false judgments in life; it means being free from these deceptions. However, though no longer deceived, our experience of disillusionment may actually leave us cynical and overly critical in our judgment of others. But the disillusionment that comes from God brings us to the point where we see people as they really are, yet without any cynicism or any stinging and bitter criticism. Many of the things in life that inflict the greatest injury, grief, or pain, stem from the fact that we suffer from illusions. We are not true to one another as facts, seeing each other as we really are; we are only true to our misconceived ideas of one another. According to our thinking, everything is either delightful and good, or it is evil, malicious, and cowardly.

Dishwasher aside, I do suffer for disappointment and disillusionment in my human relationships. But I guess that is good. It is something to be thankful for. After all, people will fail me. And I will fail myself. But God will be true to who He claims to be. But I guess I need to do a better job at getting to know God's character because I KNOW I have illusions about who He is. I conclude with more of Oswald's thoughts on the topic:

Our Lord trusted no one, and never placed His faith in people, yet He was never suspicious or bitter. Our Lord’s confidence in God, and in what God’s grace could do for anyone, was so perfect that He never despaired, never giving up hope for any person. If our trust is placed in human beings, we will end up despairing of everyone.

Popular posts from this blog

Is God Good?

Daunting {But Not Impossible}

Banking in the Now