Sweet Beautiful Sounds


She has started to sing. Her sounds are not very melodious, yet. But she is hilarious! Often, our daughter will interject random words into the lyrics of known songs. And she receives the response she desires: giggles from her parents. Yesterday, as we serenaded each other with "Jesus Loves Me", she emphatically sounded, "Yes! Jesus loves my sockies!" I cracked up laughing! Now I am trying to keep a straight face so she doesn't botch the timeless words of a childhood classic forever.


He has started to gurgle. It is so adorable, especially when he tries to "talk" to the beaming faces in his world. Plus he possesses a smile that can melt a person's heart. When I gave birth to my daughter, I wondered if I could love a baby boy as much as I loved my little princess. Now I know: I can.

Sweet beautiful sounds fill my world. I am thankful.

Popular posts from this blog

Is God Good?

Daunting {But Not Impossible}

Banking in the Now