I am thankful...

Today, I seem to be acutely aware of my blessings. I thought I'd list the ones that have been floating through my brain as of late.
  1. I have a competent and caring doctor, dental hygienist, dentist, optometrist, massage therapist, hair stylist, and aesthetician.
  2. My husband is doing an amazing job of raising our daughter while I am working full-time. She has definitely become "Daddy's Little Girl".
  3. I have a challenging and stimulating job. I REALLY enjoy teaching. I have become a master of making handouts! I will miss my work when I return to full-time parenting (but will gladly take on the role of homemaker again).
  4. Today, God was lightening my workload in tangible ways. My Educational Assistant volunteered to dump out my recycled paper box, my colleague's substitute teacher tutored a few of my weak students, an intern taught one of my classes, and we went out for supper tonight.
  5. By God's grace, we have enough finances to pay all our bills, fill our fridge with food, clothe our bodies, save money for future shortfalls, celebrate Christmas, assist other families in need, and have a bit of fun!
  6. Diclectin is a wonderful drug, especially when my nausea has travelled beyond my first trimester.
  7. I feel loved by my husband, my daughter, my family, my friends, and some of my students. Most of all, I feel God's grace, especially when my times with Him have be hurried over the last few months.

May God's grace and favor rest on you and yours.

Popular posts from this blog

Is God Good?

Daunting {But Not Impossible}

Banking in the Now