Scrumptious!


Generally, I am not a baker. I do enjoy cooking though. However, here is one of my favorite muffin recipes that I adapted from Company's Coming: Muffins & More.

Banana Oatmeal Chip Muffins

1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup chocolate chips
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt

2 eggs
1/4 cup cooking oil
1/4 milk
3 medium ripe bananas, mashed

In large bowl measure first 8 ingredients. Stir to mix. Make a well in center.

In small bowl beat eggs until frothy. Mix in cooking oil, milk and bananas. Pour into well. Stir just to moisten. Filled greased muffin cups (or paper lined muffin cups) 3/4 full. Bake in 400 degree F (200 degree C) oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Makes 12 to 18.

Enjoy!

(For more fabulous recipes from a person who is an amazing baker, check out Kimmy's blog. She recently posted two delicious temptations.)

Popular posts from this blog

Is God Good?

Daunting {But Not Impossible}

Banking in the Now