I've Been Tagged!

My friend Ephphatha Michelle at Lost in the Prairies...Found by God asked women to post their answers to her personal survey in her post entitled Caffeinated Randomness - Tag Your It!! Well, here goes...

1. Purses/shoes/chocolate - Which could you not live without on a desert island?

Chocolate. I have a mild addiction to the various types and often crave a little goodness everyday despite the lack of it in the house. My favourite snack these days is Nature Valley's dark chocolate (70% cocoa) chewy granola bars. Mmmmmm.

2. What is one habit you do that you've done since you were a child? (ie. bite nails, etc..)

I do have a few habits, but I am too embarrassed to admit them on the world wide web. Sorry!

3. If money was no object, where would you go and what would you do?

I would tour the countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea. And I would eat a lot of GREAT food and sample some fine wine. I would revel in viewing God's spectacular nature and humankind's architectural triumphs. The country of Greece would be my top priority.

4. As we are currently doing some home renovations while I write this, what is the one thing you wish you could do to your house?

Kitchen. Kitchen. Kitchen. Did I say kitchen? I ACHE to transform our kitchen into a much more brighter workspace. Right now the north orientation and seventies style mahogany cupboards make it a bit of a dark and depressing place to prepare meals. Plus many of the lower cupboards are scuffed and worn. But, alas, our current life stage along with a limited budget means I will have to shelve this renovation project to next summer at the earliest. *sigh*


5. What is the funniest thing one of your children have ever said to you?

Our daughter LOVES the outdoors. But unfortunately our province's weather prohibits her from taking in nature on an everyday basis. She has often heard the sentence, "No dear, we can't go outside today. It's cold and windy." In the last year, our daughter's vocabulary has sky-rocketed. One day when she took a bite of watermelon, she shivered and said, "Cold and windy!" My husband and I cracked up laughing.

6. What kind of music do you enjoy, beside Christian music?

Oh my... almost anything except Country and certain types of Jazz. As long as the lyrics are edifying, thoughtful, deep, and/or uplifting, I'm game. Actually, I've been on a Christian music hiatus for awhile, since many of the artists seem shallow and trivial. Anyone know of something worthwhile in the Christian music genre?

7. What do you do on a Saturday morning?

In this stage of the game, Saturday mornings are really not distinguishable from any other morning except for the fact my husband is home. Our routine? Baby wakes up. Feed baby. Toddler wakes up. Feed toddler. Change diapers. Feed myself. Husband feeds himself. Sometimes we have pancakes or french toast as a family, depending on how energetic I am.

8. What is the most significant thing God has done for you?

He lavishes me with His abundant GRACE even though I am so undeserving of it.

Thanks for the questions Michelle! I needed to do something fun today.

Popular posts from this blog

Is God Good?

Daunting {But Not Impossible}

Banking in the Now